MECALUX CONVENTIONAL PALLET RACKING SYSTEM
Mecalux shelving and pallet racking conventional pallet racking system represents the best response for those warehouses in which pallet racking is necessary to store pallet products on shelving pallet racks & pallet racking with a wide range of load types.
Advantages of conventional pallet racking
- Standard pallet racking is available in clip-in (roll formed) pallet racks or structural pallet racking
- Goods can be easily removed from the Mecalux pallet racking system as each pallet rack can be accessed without the need to shift other pallets.
- Total stock control: each storage or pallet rack space is taken up by a single pallet.
- Maximum adaptability of pallet racking and shelving to any load type both in terms of weight and volume
- Standard pallet racking twin bays offer safe working load (SWL) of 2000 Kg per level
A conventional pallet racking warehouse is generally laid out with single-entry wall pallet racks on the perimeter sides and double-entry pallet racking in the middle. The working aisle measurement between each pallet rack and the pallet racking height depends upon the characteristics of the fork-lift trucks or lifting devices, pallet size and the height of the warehouse itself. Fayco have a wide range of shelving & pallet racking systems from the Mecalux pallet racking range to meet almost any requirement. We also have tailored pallet racking systems and solutions to meet your criteria. Contact our pallet racking sales and design team and request a quote for standard pallet racks on Dublin – 01 8200100
or – email@example.com
Pallet racks offer
Limited offer on new Mecalux pallet racking, this twin bay pallet racking – click here for further information on pallet racking for sale ** LIMITED STOCK
Pallet racks from the Mecalux pallet racking system