Industrial mezzanine flooring
Fayco’s industrial mezzanine floors are a popular solution with production and manufacturing companies enabling increased productivity and flexibility from their current facility.
Structural steel mezzanine floors are capable of withstanding the substantial loads placed upon them by manufacturing including entire assembly, manufacturing and production lines.
Industrial and production mezzanine floors can bring an array of benefits to manufacturing and production companies beyond the evident savings made on the cost of warehouse or new factory space the production down time involved in moving premises and all the complexities of dismantling and assembly of a current working production line or manufacturing environment in a new location.
Additional benefits and flexibility of industrial mezzanine floors:
- Fayco’s design team work with your production managers and design staff to allow your additional production mezzanine floor to ‘plug in’ at the optimal space and point in your manufacturing process or production line
- Custom-made bespoke floor suitable to fit most production processes and environment
- Can take a loading up to 3,000kg/m²
- Boosts work performance and output from your current facility
- Flexibility to utilize a mezzanine floor for a collection of uses grouped together such as production floor and office space or manufacturing floors and storage combinations
- Flexibility to adapt and change to suit the mezzanine floor use with changes in your business
Fayco’s industrial mezzanine floor division also offer a range of flooring and ancillary equipment including edge protection, column guards, fire protection, staircases, pallet Conveyor Systems, box Conveyor Systems and wire mesh partitions and cages to supplement and customize your industrial mezzanine floor.
For a no obligation site survey and quotation for an industrial mezzanine floor and tailor made factory mezzanine floor contact Fayco engineering on Dublin 01-8200100 or alternatively click here to contact our sales team. Further types of mezzanine floor designs and specifications can be viewed here.